Careers & Jobs! WE WANT YOU! Do you have an interest in Agriculture, have a background in Ag, Accounting or Dynamics GP? We're always interested in talking to talented individuals. Come be a part of our team!
Beyond (Christianson Solutions LLC) resells and services software applications for the Renewable Fuels and Commodity Processing industries based upon the Microsoft Dynamics GP platform. With our product Intellego, customers have a full ERP system along with a business management system specifically developed for their position in the commodity market.
The Services team of the organization is responsible for providing first in class service to the customer base ensuring that we understand their wants and needs.
Senior Implementation/Support Professional
This position will work within Beyond’s Professional Services team to deliver high quality products and services. These duties include:
- Rotating Help Desk Support
- Interact with customers to resolve day-to-day operational issues
- Work with Team to assign out larger scale requests
- Product Development
- Gathering and communicating enhancement opportunities
- Quality Assurance
- Test new code sets, and communicate functionality issues to Development
- Communicate new features and how they function to the Team
- Manage Large and Medium scale projects
- Manage customer expectations, timelines
- Identify and communicate system gaps
- Prepare and deliver training to individuals or groups of users
- Be able to create useful written procedure documents
- Data Analytics
- Ability to identify opportunities to better utilize data
- Ability to build and deploy custom reporting needs
- Internal Sales
- Listen to customer needs & identify new processes or product options
- Communicate with the Sales team on potential leads
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
Applicant must be organized, able to multitask and resolve problems in a timely manner. Applicant must be able to manage their own projects and workload as required to meet committed deadlines. Applicant must be able to communicate clearly within a variety of medias and be able to work with all types of individuals.
This is a remote position that will involve travel to client locations to facilitate training or project work approximately 15% of the time. Applicant will be provided the tools necessary to accommodate these travel needs.
Other desired professional attributes:
- Degree in Accounting, Business or Agri Business
- Agricultural Industry Experience
- Accounting knowledge, either degree or relative industry experience
- Knowledge of PC based systems, Implementing, Supporting, or End-User roles
- Knowledge of Networking, Server or technical skills
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft SQL Server
Salary Dependent on Qualifications
If you are interested in working with the Beyond team, please Call Steve Squibb at 320-441-5524 or Email him at [email protected]